Monday, October 2, 2017

Image result for its fall clip art

I hope everyone had a wonderful Fall Break and got to relax and enjoy some family time! I will be sending home your conference times soon, if you can't make the time that is listed please let me know and I will try my best accommodate you :) Please continue to work on sight words at home, and let me know when they have mastered their current list :)



Social Studies- How can I make decisions about spending and saving money? How can I identify goods and services?

Reading- How do I use text features to understand fiction and nonfiction texts?

Writing- 
How do we write a story about our lives?

Math- How can I figure out the length of something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy April

Hi everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed their spring break, and spent some much needed family time!  Last week, we enjoyed our field trip ...